I need to split my PS2 mouse into 2 duplicate mice and also extend one.

I have a Roland VS2480 (2002) digital recording workstation which uses an old school PS2 mouse. I need to split it and run a duplicate mouse over to the drums. I have the VGA signal split and I have a 2nd duplicate monitor over at the drums. My mouse is currently connected via a PS2 to USB adapter. The mouse has a USB end on it.

Every USB splitter and long extender that I buy from Amazon does not work and I need to send it back. USB2, USB3 nothing works. No signal getting through. Do I need to find a USB1 splitter/extender? Does USB1 even exist? lol

Will a powered USB hub solve this issue? Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Hello @Tuck. Thank you for contacting StarTech.com. We would be happy to assist in finding you a suitable product.

With consideration to the possible complexity of your request we have opened a case # 484-1240484 and encourage you to contact us at support@startech.com. Please include the case number and “Community Post Support” in the subject line.

Thank you in advance, and I look forward to hearing back from you!

Atha T

Hello @Tuck. I noticed I haven’t heard anything back from you in a little while, I just wanted to check in to see if you had chance to read our post above.

We have opened a case # 484-1240484 and encourage you to contact us at support@startech.com. Please include the case number and “Community Post Support” in the subject line.

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Atha T