USB32HD2 - LoadLibrary failed with error 87

When I try to open many programs when I have my ext graphics module connected I get a “LoadLibrary failed with error 87: The parameter is incorrect” and then I can’t open the program, this is very frustrating. Any workarounds?

Hello @gerhardush777. We appreciate you taking the time to post on our Community forum!

We are sorry to hear that you experienced difficulty with our USB32HD2. We recommend ensuring that the latest drivers for the USB32HD2, and the latest onboard graphics card drivers are installed from the computer’s manufactures website. For further assistance we have opened case # (484-1242406) and encourage you to contact us at support@startech.com. Please include the case number and ‘community post support’ in the subject line.

Thank you in advance, and we look forward to hearing from you!

Hello @gerhardush777. I noticed I haven’t heard anything back from you in a little while, I just wanted to check in to see if you had chance to read our post above.

We have opened a case # 484-1242406 and encourage you to contact us at support@startech.com. Please include the case number and “Community Post Support” in the subject line.

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Atha T