USB stops working after shutdown due to inactivity
The only way I have discovered so far to recover USB inputs is to disconnect all power inputs, i.e. USB connectors and the DC power adapter, slow count to 10, then reconnect everything.
Does anyone know a way to prevent this, or an easier recovery method? I have tried using a mouse jiggler but even that does eventually allow one of the computers to shut down due to inactivity and I'm back to the rigmarole described above.
- 100 All Categories
- 2 Discover Our Community
- 5 Around the Watercooler
- 21 Idea Station
- 25 Docks, Hubs, Display Adapters
- 4 Mounts, Ergonomics, Desk Accessories
- 8 Networking, Serial, Bluetooth
- 15 Cards, Drive Accessories, Tools
- 4 Racks, Shelves, KVMs
- 10 Cables, AV Splitters, AV Extenders
- 1 Power, Charging