USB32HD2 causing power surges - can be fixed?
In each USB3 port I try on my computer the USB32HD2 causes a power surge and will not work. Is there a fix?
Hello @sam1 We appreciate you taking the time to post on our Community forum!
We are sorry to hear that you experienced difficulty with our USB32HD2. Would it be possible to provide the following information to help determine the source of the issue?
- Are you seeing an error message when the USB32HD2 is connected? If so, what is that error message?
- Do other USB devices work on the same USB 3.0 ports?
- What operating system is installed on the computer?
We look forward to hearing from you!
- 106 All Categories
- 2 Discover Our Community
- 5 Around the Watercooler
- 21 Idea Station
- 30 Docks, Hubs, Display Adapters
- 5 Mounts, Ergonomics, Desk Accessories
- 11 Networking, Serial, Bluetooth
- 15 Cards, Drive Accessories, Tools
- 5 Racks, Shelves, KVMs
- 11 Cables, AV Splitters, AV Extenders
- 1 Power, Charging