Question on Hard Drive Duplicator Docks vs Software.
Iv recently been cloning more SSD to replace older HHDs,
and it never occurred to me to get a drive duplicator,
If all you need to do is move data from smaller storage hhds to larger ssd I could see y the drive cloner would come in handy.
Is there a downside or limitation on using hardware vs software for simple cloning?
*This might be a dumb question and I doubt this is the case but will this screw with the firmware of the target SSD if its a totally different drive ?
- 89 All Categories
- 3 Discover Our Community
- 4 Around the Watercooler
- 19 Idea Station
- 20 Docks, Hubs, Display Adapters
- 4 Mounts, Ergonomics, Desk Accessories
- 7 Networking, Serial, Bluetooth
- 14 Cards, Drive Accessories, Tools
- 2 Racks, Shelves, KVMs
- 10 Cables, AV Splitters, AV Extenders
- 1 Power, Charging