Adapter to connect 2nd 2K display to an M1 iMac?
I currently have an M1 iMac with one 2K (1440p) display connected via USB-C. I'd like to connect a second 2K display and, if possible, connect to the display's HDMI port instead of DisplayPort.
Is the "USB 3.0 to 4K HDMI External Multi Monitor Graphics Adapter" (USB32HD4K) the one i should get, or is there another one better suited?
thanks for reading!
- 89 All Categories
- 3 Discover Our Community
- 4 Around the Watercooler
- 19 Idea Station
- 20 Docks, Hubs, Display Adapters
- 4 Mounts, Ergonomics, Desk Accessories
- 7 Networking, Serial, Bluetooth
- 14 Cards, Drive Accessories, Tools
- 2 Racks, Shelves, KVMs
- 10 Cables, AV Splitters, AV Extenders
- 1 Power, Charging