What cables could I use to connect my old Epson GT10000 scanner to my laptop?
I'm struggling to connect my old scanner to my laptop as I'm not that tech savvy.
I used to use the iEEE1394 port directly to the PC, but that has finally called it a day so I want to connect to the laptop, which doesn't have this option.
The Epson GT10000 has, I believe, a SCSI High Density DB 50 pin (clip type) slot and a serial port in addition to the iEEE1394 port.
The laptop has USB and an HDMI port.
Could anyone please help, my research is leading me in circles? Many thanks in advance!
- 89 All Categories
- 3 Discover Our Community
- 4 Around the Watercooler
- 19 Idea Station
- 20 Docks, Hubs, Display Adapters
- 4 Mounts, Ergonomics, Desk Accessories
- 7 Networking, Serial, Bluetooth
- 14 Cards, Drive Accessories, Tools
- 2 Racks, Shelves, KVMs
- 10 Cables, AV Splitters, AV Extenders
- 1 Power, Charging