PM1115UW doesn't hold WiFi settings

Thanks for responding, Lukas. I did try again by entering all data by hand instead of letting it populate. I also found the instructions in the “PM1115UW(EU/GB) Setup Guide”:

How do I install PM1115UW on Windows or macOS? - StarTech.com IT Pro Community

are a little different, in that they say to set a static IP address first, before adjusting the WiFi settings, so I did that - I set the printserver’s IP address to match my wifi’s network, saved those settings, reconnected via LAN by the new address, and am back where I started. It still does not retain the WiFi settings selected under the Setup → Wireless tab.

BTW, my SSID has asterisks in it because I masked it for the screenshot. It uses valid characters.

Are you able to replicate this on another PM1115UW by chance? If so, does it work when you click the radio-button associated with your SSID, or do you need to manually enter it?

I just received a third PM1115UW (I was optimistic that this would work) so can test this again. I’m not sure what using a different browser/computer would do. I don’t have another one with a LAN jack.