PM1115UW doesn't hold WiFi settings

Hello @chris1890 , and thank you for your interest in our Community.

As per our conversation earlier today over our Chat Support, I wanted to let others know that when our PM1115UW fails to connect to the specified wireless network configurations, it will return to Ad-Hoc mode. This typically means that the wireless information entered are either invalid (wrong password or security encryption type), or are being rejected (device not authorized, wrong manual IP or MAC address being filtered).

In our particular situation here, the issue was related to a MAC address filter having the wrong MAC in the router settings. Disabling the MAC allowed our device to connect to the network, which was then able to add the right MAC address to the filter.

@stylishhumdrum , I would recommend you to please double-check your wireless connection settings (you can compare them to a working laptop to make sure the info, password, encryption type is right). Feel free to simplify if necesarry (temporarily disable MAC address filters, make the SSID visible if hidden, allow our device to connect by DHCP, change the SSID to a simple-single word and simple password) to ensure that this isn’t a configuration issue. Also please remember that our device only connects over 2.4GHz, and will not work on a 5GHz network.

I hope this helps! Please feel free to contact us back again should there be anything else we could do to help.

Emmanuel B.