ACCSMNT Is this CPU mount can be mounted on the wall?

https://www.startech.com/en-eu/display-mounting-ergonomics/accsmnt

Hello and thank you for your interest in our Community.

I would like to first confirm that our ACCSMNT is meant to mount a thin client between a VESA mount (such as a wall or monitor mount) and a monitor. It cannot itself be directly mounted to a wall.

If your goal is to simply mount a light computer to the wall, we do have a dedicated product: CPUWALLMNT.

However, if you still require the monitor to be added as well, then you could always consider adding a wall-mount at the other end of our ACCSMNT. Something like our ARMWALL as example. You’ll want to make sure that the total weight of the computer and the monitor together do not exceed 33lb/15kg.

Hopefully this is helpful! If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Emmanuel B.

Interesting, So this can be mounted under-desk but not on the wall?

Hello Eloisa,

Yes, it can be mounted under-desk but we do not recommend or support mounting it on a wall. It is technically possible, but the mounting principles and implications are different and require more adjustments than the VESA’s spacing towards a plank of wood such as a desk.

I hope this helps clear out our position on this and please, do not hesitate to contact us back should you have any further questions on the subject.

Emmanuel B.