No Display On TV

Hello everyone. I want to replicate my PC display on TV using HDMI, but there is no display coming on TV Screen. Can anyone tell me what could be the issue behind it? Kindly help me to solve my issue.

Hello Braulio, thank you for your interest in the community.

I would be happy to assist you with this situation, and will likely need a bit more information (such as which product is involved, and likely a bit more on your computer as well).

To continue, please send us an email at “support@startech.com” with your question making sure to use “(342-1216739) Community Post Support” as the subject line.

I will look forward to hearing back from you for further assistance.

Emmanuel

Hello Emmanuel, I am using this HDMI Cable and Windows 10 desktop, not a notebook. I found this article yesterday, can these methods work for me to solve the issue? Can you check?

Hello Braulio, thank you for your reply.

There are indeed a few reasons why you may not get a picture to show on your monitor (or TV). I would first recommend you verify that your monitor or TV is on the right input/source, and that your computer is properly setup to display an additional monitor (Configure additional displays in Windows). The article you’ve linked would also be applicable in this scenario. Additionally, another good step to test would be to try with swapping our cable with another HDMI cable (such as one already in-use elsewhere) in order to verify if the issue follows only the cable in particular.

If you are still unable to get our cable working, I would invite you to contact us by email at support@startech.com making sure to use “(342-1216739) Community Post Support” as the subject line.

I will look forward to hearing back from you for further assistance.

Emmanuel