MSI Pro B760-P WIFIF DDR4 motherboard not working with 6P6G-PCIE-SATA card

Cant get the 6P6G-PCIE-SATA card to be seen on a MSI Pro B760-P WIFI-DDR4 Motherboard, tried different slot and updated the BIOS to the latest version and still no go. This is the second card I tried, I returned the first one thinking it was bad. This on Win11 with the latest updates. The only other card plugged in is a Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4070 WINDFORCE OC 12G Graphics Card.

Hello @Andre and thank you for your interest in our Community.

I am sorry to hear about these issues. Have you made sure to try the card while having disk drives connected to it? And if so, have you tried different drives, making sure there isn’t one that’s perhaps defective or incompatible?

Ultimately, I would also recommend trying the card in a different computer.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Emmanuel B.

Hi Emmanuel, I have 6 drives connected to it and I tried removing some of them with no difference. All the drives worked fine on a previous motherboard. I dont have another computer to try it on. Win 11 does not see it at all. All the BIOS setting are the default ones.

Thank you for your response.

I have prepared a case number for you and sent you an email.

I would invite you to respond to the email or contact our Support referencing your case: CAS-130702.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Emmanuel B.

Hello @Andre,

As per our conversation over email, my recommendation would be to return the card back to the original place of purchase as we have determined that your motherboard unfortunately isn’t compatible with the current equipment.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. Please let us know if there is anything else we could do to help.

Emmanuel B.