USB32HD4 When opening "youtube" it staggers and buffers. I disconnect the device and works fine. Is there a way to fix this?

I have the device setup with two monitors on the video output of the computer and two on the device. Everything worked fine but when I try to see videos in “YOUTUBE” they stagger and start buffering. I unplug the device from the USB and the videos play fine. Video drivers are installed. Monitor software is installed. OS is Windows 10 PRO. Anything I can do to fix this?

Hello Eortiz - I hope you’re well!

The first thing to ensure is that the latest driver package is installed on your Windows 10 system is the latest and greatest. Our driver package can be downloaded here https://sgcdn.startech.com/005329/media/sets/Trigger_Series_Drivers/[Trigger]%20USB%20Display%20Adapter.zip and is from 02/26/2024.

Once the latest driver is installed, and should the issue persist, you will want to ensure your system is not limited by any system resources (such as RAM / CPU) as our USB32HD4 has an external graphics chipset which leverages your system resources over a USB connection to render additional displays. Open a Task Manager while the issue arises, and look for any high levels of CPU / RAM / Network usage as these would result in system wide impacts such as video stream buffering.

Removing any bloatware and limiting any background processes can free up system resources if they are found to be a limiting factor in your setup.