TB310G2 Not working

Hi i connect to my Asus Z790-I To the Thunderbolt 4 port…

I See on my thunderbolt control a thunderbolt conttoller one with thunderbolt 4 generation (1137)., two ports , security : protecciont with dms of the kernel, and firmwrae version of nvm : 38.0

I See the link are on bluie on the thunderbolt port, assume are fine

On Windows device manager i can see the network port, but i see with and exclamation

On the properties i see (on spanish i translate), this device is bloked,they start when user are not started ¿? (error 55)

On the bluetooth devices and devices i see on the marvell

Incomplete configuration, connect to internet.

The link on the network are not up, ist something with the drivers i think

Thanks in advance
Regards
VIctor

1 Like

Hello @vgalino

We appreciate you taking the time to post on our Community forum.

We are sorry to hear that you experienced difficulty with our TB310G2. The TB310G2 is plug and play so this is not expected behavior. Would it be possible to provide the following information to help determine the source of the issue?

• What operating system is running on the computer?
  • Do you just have one of the TB310G2?
  • Can you please confirm the latest Intel ThunderBolt drivers are installed from Asus’s website?

Thank you in advance, and we look forward to hearing from you!

Atha T

My TB310G2’s are also not working… Looking in Device Manager tells me “The drivers for this device are not installed”. This is on every single computer in our environment, running both Windows 10 and Windows 11, with 2 adapters that we just received. I’ve installed the latest Thunderbolt driver from Dell’s website (really just links to the Intel one…) Words cannot explain my confusion here

Hello

• What operating system is running on the computer? → Windows 11, lastest version

• Do you just have one of the TB310G2? → Yes, only one

• Can you please confirm the latest Intel ThunderBolt drivers are installed from Asus’s website? → I Install the lastest driver from asus web site, yes., and the lastest bios from asus z790-i

ROG STRIX Z790-I GAMING WIFI - Soporte (asus.com)

i take a look on some bios options., but the only i see the device connected is with the default options.

I Think there are some problem with the driver

Its important i don t work a lot with thunderbolt devices. On the intel thunderbolt i see its connected device, and i don t need to aprobe and nothing.

Thanks
Regards
Victor

Alright, I figured it out. Download the driver from here and install it through device manager.

Hello @vgalino thank you for your response. @tconro4 we appreciate your post and feedback as well!

We are currently look into this matter and will be following up on this thread as soon we have an update. We appreciate your patience.

Atha T

Hello @vgalino

Thank you for your patience. Would it be possible to install the latest drivers found on our website?

We look forward to hearing from you!

Atha T